Always remember Him

And when the Disciples
had come with
bread and wine,
he took of the bread
and brake and blessed it;
and he gave unto
the Disciples and
commanded that
they should eat.

And when they
had eaten and
were filled, he
commanded that
they should
give unto
the multitude.

And when
the multitude
had eaten
and were filled,
he said unto
the Disciples:

Behold there shall one
be ordained among you,
and to him will I
give power that
he shall break bread
and bless it and give it
unto the people
of my church,
unto all those
who shall believe
and be baptized
in my name.

And this shall ye
always observe to do,
even as I have done,
even as I have
broken bread
and blessed it
and given it unto you.

And this shall ye do
in remembrance
of my body,
which I have
shown unto you.

And it shall be
a testimony
unto the Father
that ye do
always remember me.

And if ye do
always remember me
ye shall have
my Spirit to be with you.