My soul delighteth in His grace

And now I write more
of the words of Isaiah,
for my soul delighteth
in his words.

For I will send them forth
unto all my children,
for he verily saw
my Redeemer,
even as I have seen him.

And my brother also
has seen him
as I have seen him;
wherefore,
I will send their words forth
unto my children
to prove unto them
that my words are true.

Wherefore,
by the words of three,
God hath said,
I will establish my word.

Nevertheless,
God sendeth more witnesses,
and he proveth all his words.

Behold, my soul delighteth
in proving unto my people
the truth of the coming of Christ;
for all things
which have been given of God
from the beginning of the world,
unto man,
are the typifying of him.

Yea, my soul delighteth
in his grace,
and in his justice,
and power,
and mercy
in the great and eternal plan
of deliverance from death.

And my soul delighteth
in proving unto my people
that save Christ should come
all men must perish.

For if there be no Christ
there be no God;
and if there be no God
we are not,
for there could have been
no creation.

But there is a God,
and he is Christ,
and he cometh
in the fulness of his own time.