Behold Jesus Christ

O all ye
will ye not
now return
unto me,
and repent
of your sins, and
be converted,
that I may
heal you?

Yea, verily
I say unto you,
if ye will
come unto me
ye shall have
eternal life.

Behold,
mine arm
of mercy
is extended
towards you,
and whosoever
will come,
him will I receive;
and blessed
are those who
come unto me.

Behold,
I am Jesus Christ
the Son of God.

I created
the heavens
and the earth,
and all things
that in them are.

I was with the Father
from the beginning.

I am in the Father,
and the Father in me;
and in me
hath the Father
glorified his name.

I came
unto my own,
and my own
received me not.

And the scriptures
concerning my coming
are fulfilled.

And as many as
have received me,
to them have I given
to become
the sons of God;
and even so will I
to as many as shall
believe on my name,
for behold, by me
redemption cometh.

I am the light
and the life
of the world.

I am Alpha
and Omega,
the beginning
and the end.

And ye shall offer
for a sacrifice
unto me
a broken heart
and a contrite spirit.

And whoso
cometh unto me
with a broken heart
and a contrite spirit,
him will I baptize
with fire and
with the Holy Ghost.

Behold,
I have come
unto the world
to bring
redemption
unto the world,
to save the world
from sin.

Therefore,
whoso repenteth
and cometh
unto me
as a little child,
him will I receive,
for of such
is the kingdom of God.

Behold,
for such
I have
laid down
my life,
and have
taken it up again;
therefore repent,
and come unto me
ye ends of the earth,
and be saved.