Christ commands us

And no unclean thing
can enter into his kingdom;
therefore nothing
entereth into his rest
save it be those who have
washed their garments
in my blood,
because of their faith,
and the repentance
of all their sins,
and their faithfulness
unto the end.

Now this is
the commandment:
Repent, all ye
ends of the earth,
and come unto me and
be baptized in my name,
that ye may be sanctified
by the reception
of the Holy Ghost,
that ye may stand
spotless before me
at the last day.

Verily, verily,
I say unto you,
this is my gospel;
and ye know
the things that
ye must do
in my church;
for the works which
ye have seen me do
that shall ye also do;
for that which ye
have seen me do
even that shall ye do.

Therefore,
what manner of men
ought ye to be?

Verily I say unto you,
even as I am.

And now, behold,
my joy is great,
even unto fulness.