We Love Jesus, And He Loves Us

And it came to pass that
when Jesus had thus spoken,
he cast his eyes round about
again on the multitude,
and beheld they were in tears,
and did look steadfastly upon him
as if they would ask him
to tarry a little longer with them.


And he said unto them:
Behold,
my bowels are filled with compassion
towards you.

Have ye any that are sick among you?

Bring them hither.

Have ye any that are lame, or blind,
or halt, or maimed, or leprous,
or that are withered, or that are deaf,
or that are afflicted in any manner?

Bring them hither and I will heal them,
for I have compassion upon you;
my bowels are filled with mercy.

For I perceive that ye desire that
I should show unto you what I have done
unto your brethren at Jerusalem,
for I see that your faith is sufficient
that I should heal you.

And it came to pass that
when he had thus spoken,
all the multitude, with one accord, did go forth
with their sick and their afflicted, and their lame,
and with their blind, and with their dumb,
and with all them that were afflicted in any manner;
and he did heal them every one
as they were brought forth unto him.

And they did all,
both they who had been healed
and they who were whole,
bow down at his feet, and did worship him;
and as many as could come for the multitude
did kiss his feet, insomuch that
they did bathe his feet with their tears.
(3 Nephi 17:5-10)