Minister In Christ's Name

And now it came to pass that
when Jesus had spoken these words,
he turned his eyes again upon
the Disciples whom he had chosen,
and said unto them:


Behold verily, verily, I say unto you,
I give unto you another commandment,
and then I must go unto my Father
that I may fulfil other commandments
which he hath given me.

And now behold, this is the commandment
which I give unto you, that ye shall
not suffer any one knowingly
to partake of my flesh and blood unworthily,
when ye shall minister it;

For whoso eateth and drinketh
my flesh and blood unworthily
eateth and drinketh damnation to his soul;
therefore if ye know that a man is unworthy
to eat and drink of my flesh and blood
ye shall forbid him.

Nevertheless,
ye shall not cast him out from among you,
but ye shall minister unto him
and shall pray for him unto the Father, in my name;
and if it so be that he repenteth
and is baptized in my name,
then shall ye receive him, and shall
minister unto him of my flesh and blood.

But if he repent not
he shall not be numbered among my people,
that he may not destroy my people,
for behold I know my sheep, and they are numbered.

Nevertheless,
ye shall not cast him out of your synagogues,
or your places of worship,
for unto such shall ye continue to minister;
for ye know not but what they will return and repent,
and come unto me with full purpose of heart,
and I shall heal them; and ye shall be
the means of bringing salvation unto them.
(3 Nephi 18:26-32)