Behold The Lamb Of God

And I beheld the city of Nazareth;
and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin,
and she was exceedingly fair and white.


And it came to pass that I saw the heavens open;
and an angel came down and stood before me;
and he said unto me: Nephi, what beholdest thou?

And I said unto him:
A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins.

And he said unto me:
Knowest thou the condescension of God?

And I said unto him:
I know that he loveth his children;
nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things.

And he said unto me:
Behold, the virgin whom thou seest
is the mother of the Son of God,
after the manner of the flesh.

And it came to pass that
I beheld that she was carried away in the Spirit;
and after she had been carried away in the Spirit
for the space of a time
the angel spake unto me, saying: Look!

And I looked and beheld the virgin again,
bearing a child in her arms.

And the angel said unto me:
Behold the Lamb of God,
yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father!
(1 Nephi 11:13-21)