The Bread Of Life

And it came to pass that
Jesus commanded his disciples
that they should bring forth some
bread and wine unto him.

And while they were gone for bread and wine,
he commanded the multitude that they should
sit themselves down upon the earth.

And when the disciples had come with bread and wine,
he took of the bread and brake and blessed it;
and he gave unto the disciples
and commanded that they should eat.

And when they had eaten and were filled,
he commanded that they should give unto the multitude.

And when the multitude had eaten and were filled,
he said unto the disciples: Behold
there shall one be ordained among you,
and to him will I give power that
he shall break bread and bless it
and give it unto the people of my church,
unto all those who shall believe
and be baptized in my name.

And this shall ye always observe to do,
even as I have done, even as I have broken bread
and blessed it and given it unto you.

And this shall ye do in remembrance of my body,
which I have shown unto you.

And it shall be a testimony unto the Father
that ye do always remember me.

And if ye do always remember me
ye shall have my Spirit to be with you.