He is Jesus Christ

And the Lord said unto him:
Because of thy faith thou hast seen that
I shall take upon me flesh and blood;
and never has man come before me
with such exceeding faith as thou hast.

And the Lord said unto him:
Believest thou the words
which I shall speak?

And he answered: Yea, Lord,
I know that thou speakest the truth,
for thou art a God of truth, and canst not lie.

And when he had said these words,
behold, the Lord showed himself unto him,
and said: Because thou knowest these things
ye are redeemed from the fall; therefore
ye are brought back into my presence;
therefore I show myself unto you.

Behold, I am he
who was prepared from
the foundation of the world
to redeem my people.

Behold, I am Jesus Christ.

I am the Father and the Son.

In me shall all mankind have life,
and that eternally, even they
who shall believe on my name;
and they shall become
my sons and my daughters.

And never have I showed myself unto
man whom I have created, for never
has man believed in me as thou hast.

Seest thou that ye are created
after mine own image?

Yea, even all men were created
in the beginning after mine own image.

Behold, this body,
which ye now behold,
is the body of my spirit;
and man have I created
after the body of my spirit;
and even as I appear unto thee
to be in the spirit will I appear
unto my people in the flesh.