Thus saith Christ

And in that day that they shall
exercise faith in me, saith the Lord
that they may become
sanctified in me, then will I
manifest unto them all my revelations,
saith Jesus Christ, the Son of God,
the Father of the heavens
and of the earth, and
all things that in them are.

And he that will contend
against the word of the Lord,
let him be accursed; and
he that shall deny these things,
let him be accursed;
for unto them will I show
no greater things,
saith Jesus Christ;
for I am he who speaketh.

And he that believeth not my words
believeth not my disciples;
and if it so be that I do not speak,
judge ye; for ye shall know that
it is I that speaketh, at the last day.

But he that believeth
these things which I have spoken,
him will I visit with the
manifestations of my Spirit,
and he shall know and bear record.

For because of my Spirit he shall know
that these things are true;
for it persuadeth men to do good.

And whatsoever thing
persuadeth men to do good is of me;
for good cometh of none save it be of me.

I am the same that
leadeth men to all good;
he that will not believe my words
will not believe me—that I am;
and he that will not believe me
will not believe the Father who sent me.

For behold, I am the Father,
I am the light, and the life,
and the truth of the world.

Come unto me, O ye Gentiles,
and I will show unto you
the greater things.

Therefore, repent
all ye ends of the earth,
and come unto me,
and believe in my gospel,
and be baptized in my name;
for he that believeth and
is baptized shall be saved;
but he that believeth not
shall be damned;
and signs shall follow them
that believe in my name.

And blessed is he
that is found faithful
unto my name at the last day,
for he shall be lifted up
to dwell in the kingdom
prepared for him from
the foundation of the world.

And behold it is
I that hath spoken it.