Build upon the rock of Jesus Christ

And it came to pass that
when he said these words,
he commanded his Disciples
that they should take of
the wine of the cup and drink of it,
and that they should also
give unto the multitude
that they might drink of it.

And it came to pass that they did so,
and did drink of it and were filled;
and they gave unto the multitude,
and they did drink, and they were filled.

And when the Disciples had done this,
Jesus said unto them:
Blessed are ye for this thing which ye have done,
for this is fulfilling my commandments,
and this doth witness unto the Father
that ye are willing to do
that which I have commanded you.

And this shall ye always do
to those who repent and
are baptized in my name; and
ye shall do it in remembrance of my blood,
which I have shed for you,
that ye may witness unto the Father
that ye do always remember me.

And if ye do always remember me
ye shall have my Spirit to be with you.

And I give unto you a commandment
that ye shall do these things.

And if ye shall always do these things
blessed are ye, for ye are built upon my rock.