Purified through Jesus Christ

And Jesus said unto them: Pray on;
nevertheless they did not cease to pray.

And he turned from them again,
and went a little way off
and bowed himself to the earth;
and he prayed again unto the Father, saying:

Father, I thank thee
that thou hast purified
those whom I have chosen,
because of their faith,
and I pray for them, and also for
them who shall believe on their words,
that they may be purified in me,
through faith on their words,
even as they are purified in me.

Father, I pray not for the world, but for those
whom thou hast given me out of the world,
because of their faith,
that they may be purified in me,
that I may be in them as thou, Father, art in me,
that we may be one,
that I may be glorified in them.

And when Jesus had spoken these words
he came again unto his disciples;
and behold they did pray steadfastly,
without ceasing, unto him;
and he did smile upon them again;
and behold they were white, even as Jesus.