The Son of God

And it came to pass that
I saw the heavens open;
and an angel came down
and stood before me;
and he said unto me:
what beholdest thou?

And I said unto him:
A virgin, most beautiful and
fair above all other virgins.

And he said unto me: Behold,
the virgin whom thou seest is
the mother of the Son of God,
after the manner of the flesh.

And it came to pass that
I beheld that she was
carried away in the Spirit;
and after she had been
carried away in the Spirit
for the space of a time
the angel spake unto me,
saying: Look!

And I looked and
beheld the virgin again,
bearing a child in her arms.

And the angel said unto me:
Behold the Lamb of God, yea,
even the Son of the Eternal Father!

And he said unto me: Look!
And I looked, and I beheld
the Son of God going forth
among the children of men;
and I saw many fall down
at his feet and worship him.