The Doctrine Of Christ

Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you,
I will declare unto you my doctrine.

And this is my doctrine,
and it is the doctrine which
the Father hath given unto me;
and I bear record of the Father,
and the Father beareth record of me,
and the Holy Ghost beareth record
of the Father and me;
and I bear record that
the Father commandeth all men, everywhere,
to repent and believe in me.

And whoso believeth in me, and is baptized,
the same shall be saved;
and they are they who shall
inherit the kingdom of God.

And whoso believeth not in me,
and is not baptized, shall be damned.

Verily, verily, I say unto you,
that this is my doctrine,
and I bear record of it from the Father;
and whoso believeth in me
believeth in the Father also;
and unto him will the Father bear record of me,
for he will visit him with fire
and with the Holy Ghost.

And thus will the Father bear record of me,
and the Holy Ghost will bear record
unto him of the Father and me;
for the Father, and I, and the Holy Ghost are one.