Jesus Is The Law & The Light

And it came to pass that
when Jesus had said these words
he perceived that there were some among them
who marveled, and wondered
what he would concerning the law of Moses;
for they understood not the saying
that old things had passed away,
and that all things had become new.

And he said unto them:

Behold, I am he that gave the law,
and I am he who covenanted with my people Israel;
therefore, the law in me is fulfilled,
for I have come to fulfil the law; therefore it hath an end.

Behold, I am the law, and the light.

Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live;
for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life.

Behold, I have given unto you the commandments;
therefore keep my commandments.

And this is the law and the prophets,
for they truly testified of me.