That ye may have His spirit

And it came to pass that
he commanded his Disciples
that they should take
of the wine of the cup
and drink of it, and
that they should also
give unto the multitude
that they might drink of it.

And it came to pass
that they did so, and
did drink of it
and were filled;
and they gave
unto the multitude,
and they did drink,
and they were filled.

And when the Disciples
had done this,
Jesus said unto them:

Blessed are ye
for this thing
which ye have done,
for this is fulfilling
my commandments,
and this doth
witness unto the Father
that ye are willing to
do that which
I have commanded you.

And this shall ye
always do to those
who repent and
are baptized
in my name;
and ye shall do it
in remembrance
of my blood, which
I have shed for you,
that ye may witness
unto the Father that
ye do always remember me.

And if ye do always
remember me
ye shall have
my Spirit to be with you.

And I give unto you
a commandment that
ye shall do these things.

And if ye shall
always do these things
blessed are ye, for
ye are built upon my rock.