Christ is the law

And it came to pass
that when Jesus
had said these words
he perceived that there
were some among them
who marveled
for they understood not
the saying that old things
had passed away, and that
all things had become new.

And he said unto them:
Marvel not that
I said unto you
that old things
had passed away,
and that all things
had become new.

Behold, I say unto you
that the law is fulfilled
that was given unto Moses.

Behold, I am he
that gave the law,
and I am he
who covenanted
with my people Israel;
therefore, the law
in me is fulfilled.

Behold, I am
the law, and the light.

Look unto me,
and endure to the end,
and ye shall live;
for unto him that
endureth to the end
will I give eternal life.

Behold, I have given unto you
the commandments; therefore
keep my commandments.

And this is the law
and the prophets,
for they truly testified of me.