They believed in Christ

And it came to pass
that Jesus departed
out of the midst of them,
and went a little way
off from them and
bowed himself
to the earth,
and he said:

Father, I thank thee
that thou hast given
the Holy Ghost
unto these whom
I have chosen; and
it is because of
their belief in me
that I have chosen
them out of the world.

Father, I pray thee
that thou wilt
give the Holy Ghost
unto all them
that shall believe
in their words.

Father, thou hast
given them
the Holy Ghost
because they
believe in me;
and thou seest
that they believe
in me because
thou hearest them,
and they pray unto me;
and they pray unto me
because I am with them.

And now Father,
I pray unto thee for them,
and also for all those
who shall believe
on their words,
that they may
believe in me,
that I may be in them
as thou, Father, art in me,
that we may be one.