Purified in Christ

And he turned
from them again, and
went a little way off
and bowed himself
to the earth; and
he prayed again
unto the Father, saying:

Father, I thank thee
that thou hast
purified those whom
I have chosen,
because of their faith,
and I pray for them,
and also for them
who shall believe
on their words,
that they may be
purified in me,
through faith
on their words,
even as they are
purified in me.

Father, I pray
not for the world,
but for those whom
thou hast given me
out of the world,
because of their faith,
that they may be
purified in me,
that I may be in them
as thou, Father,
art in me,
that we may be one,
that I may be
glorified in them.

And when Jesus had
spoken these words
he came again
unto his disciples;
and behold they did
pray steadfastly,
without ceasing,
unto him; and
he did smile
upon them again;
and behold
they were white,
even as Jesus.